This age of globalization needs enlightened leaders in each faith who can examine their sacred writings and traditions and identify the aspects that can benefit all humanity as well as those that preserve each religion’s identity. UPF calls on people of faith to honor the Divine indwelling in a way that encourages understanding, respect, and cooperation among people of all faiths for the well-being of our communities and peace in the world.
- Resources for organizing interfaith programs
- UPF’s Statement on Interreligious Dialogue
- PowerPoint presentation on Interfaith Peacebuilding
- Proposal for establishing an interreligious council at the United Nations
- Landmark address by UPF Founder Rev. Sun Myung Moon on “The Responsibility of Religious Leaders in Building a Culture of Peace”
- UPF’s interfaith journal Dialogue & Alliance
UPF has an Office for Interfaith Understanding & Cooperation among Religions in Jerusalem, c/o Dr. Nurit Hirshfeld.