United Nations Relations
UPF is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
The Universal Peace Federation promotes:
- Interfaith understanding
- Sustainable development
- Marriage and family
- Mediation of conflict
- Women’s empowerment
- Revitalization of the UN
Scroll down for reports of programs at the UN in New York and in other nations.
UPF supports the goals of the UN with programs on occasions such as:
- World Interfaith Harmony Week (first week of February)
- International Women’s Day (March 8)
- International Day of Families (May 15)
- Global Day of Parents (June 1)
- International Day of Peace (September 21)